Wednesday, June 08, 2005

DMP2021 vs DMP2001, my blog view

1. I have nothing to do with drafting / undrafting of dmp2021 - I leave that to the experts.

2. I view the MPD2021 blog as a blank canvas where average joe citizens of Delhi like me can collaboratively fine-tune their objections and suggestions, and get criticised and corrected by plannerly experts.

3. Right to information as Gita well knows is one of my hobby horses. Better information means better objections / suggestions.

4. Gita's point about MPD2001 wrt MPD2021 is well taken, Is there any online / electronic version of MPD2001 available? As it is converting MPD2021 draft from PDF files to a reasonably formatted text version is working my fingers to the bone.

5. New Rule in the Blog : DDA bashing not permitted.

Start Blogging : PLEASE :-(
Sarbajit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home